Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What's a Girl to Do?

OK, so last night, hubby tells me, somewhat apologetically, that he has no interest in spending time in the evening reading my blog.  He works all day, he’s tired when he comes home, blah, blah, blah…  His employer’s IT department blocks Blogger and similar sites (the nerve!), so he can’t even read it at lunch time.  That's OK, my feelings are not hurt, he supports me in more than a million other ways, and I do understand, because he does work hard, he is tired in the evening, blah, blah, blah...

But he cannot bear it when I comment that there will be an omission in one of my posts, especially if he thinks it is something that may be available with a bit of research.  

Perhaps as way of apology, today he emailed me at work, regarding today’s earlier Doctor Who? post. 

The email is one line:  “Time and Relative Dimension in Space”  


A Real British Police Box.
Courtesy Wikipedia.

I guess you have to read the earlier post for it to make sense, but all I can say is, that’s why I love the guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment