Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday Surprise - I Join the Blogging Community

Today the surprise is for me, for today I have joined the worldwide blogging community! 

Image Courtesy of The Graphics Fairy.

Why?  Is it the crisp autumn air?  Is it the fact that my birthday (not offering details, thank you), looms mid-week?  Or is some special ancestor sitting on my shoulder and and possibly weighing on my conscience, pushing me to STOP PROCRASTINATING and START DOING some of the many things on my ever-present and ever-growing to-do list?

I prefer to think it’s the third one…that it's a nudge from my dear grandmas, or possibly the great-great grandfather whom I've just “met” since beginning my genealogy journey earlier this year. 

Yes, I’m a genea-newbie, so I’m climbing this family tree the only way I know how…one branch at a time.

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Welcome to the Geneablogging world, Jenny. Let me know if I can do anything to help!

    ~Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the genea blogging world. We are all here to help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! It's a great community to join - there is a wealth of information. Best of luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jenny,

    Great to see you have started your blog! Can't wait to follow along with you on this new adventure.

    Going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome, Jenny! Your blog is beautiful! I can't wait to read more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome, Jenny! Look forward to reading and learning all about your family history.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will get addicted after some posts, specially when you start interacting with other bloggers. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the genealogy blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure it's your great great grandfather whispering in your ear and I'm looking forward to reading what you find!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone! I appreciate the welcome and all the offers of expertise. I'll need all the help I can get! J

    ReplyDelete